Sunday, 28 June 2015

Friday's Face #38: Shades of Sunset


I am feeling summery lately. Googled everything on summery/beachy makeup, digested it and I came up with this look. Mind you, the cheeks are taking centre stage here, not something that I typically do, but I am just rolling with it. I am digging it too. It's definitely not your everyday makeup look, just a little bit more interesting and stepping it up just a few notches. After all, Friday's Face is all about stepping out of the comfort zone. 

I kept the base light, the brows textured and wild, the eyes just given enough definition without any eyeliners, lips are synced with the whole look in peachy nude shade and the cheeks are taking centre stage with glow, highlighted coral bronzed look.


So here goes.

Face:
Estee Lauder Futurist Aqua Brilliance in Tawny | MUFE Full Cover Concealer in 0, Chanel Poudre Universal Libre in 30

Eyes:
Lora Behind The Scenes Eyeshadow Base | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer on my dark circles | Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Copper as an all over the lid colour | The Body Shop Eye Color in 8 on the crease and outer corner | The Body Shop Eye Color in 41 for the inner corner | Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara | Peri Pera Eyeliner in Brown for the lower lash lines


Brows:
Tony Moly Auto Touch Eye Brow Pen | Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep

Cheeks:
Chanel Powder Blush in Accent | Loreal Glam Bronze (used as a highlighter and a bronzer) 

Lips:
Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Angelic Nude


This fotd post also features some new products that I am currently testing out. I will keep you updated on that one. I know this is not something I am rocking everyday, or it may not be the best makeup for me but as they say 
"Wear Your Makeup Like You Wear Your Confidence"



What has inspired your makeup look lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.