Thursday, 25 June 2015

First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist Transforms My Skin From Blah to Wow




When it comes to facial sprays, I am sure many would think that they are unnecessary items to have. Let me just say, there are some that really do something to the skin (see my post here).  To be honest, I have been missing them in my routine because, I have used them all up. So, naturally, I am out there hunting for something better. I know I was not going to find the amazing La Roche Posay Serozinc here in Malaysia and I think the Caudalie Beauty Elixir is such an unnecessary splurge for the price and it doesn't really do anything major to my skin and the ingredients are questionable too. I searched high and low. And did I find a good one, you think? Yes, I did!!

The First Aid Beauty Vitamin Hydrating Mist is an allergy tested and fragrance-free mist that is aimed to hydrate, refresh and revive the complexion. It is also alcohol- and colorant-free which means that it is a great product for sensitive skin. I was naturally drawn to it at first spritz. My skin felt so refreshed and cooled off without that alcohol-y or pepppermint-y feel which I hate. The grapefruit scent is heavenly too. I noticed the dryness I have on my skin is given life to it almost immediately. My skin was literally given a breath of fresh air.

The main reason I wanted a facial spray was to actually rehydrate my skin because I have been noticing that my skin can get cracky around my laugh lines especially when I have been wearing makeup for a long time. My skin has somewhat changed from being a combo-oily to somewhat normal-dry nowadays. So, having this in my to-go makeup bag is a godsend if you ask me. 

The fact that this product really does what I want it to do  is even more rewarding to say the least because it does so much more: 

-MOISTURIZE AND REDUCE INFLAMMATION: Vitamin B5 (Panthenol)
-HYDRATE AND PROTECT: Vitamin E
-BRIGTHEN SKIN AND CALM IRRITATION: Vitamin C
-COMBAT FREE RADICALS: FAB Antioxidant Booster

And I promise you that it is not just water. I mean, look at the ingredient list. Don't they all look glorious? And guess what else? You just need to pay RM 62 for 59 ml of product. Now that, is a good price point, folks.

Ingredient:
Water (Aqua, Eau), Polysorbate 80, Hamamelis V
irginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract

I am so glad that I bought it. The perks? I get to have a little invigorating treatment while I am on-the-go. 

Do you love facial sprays? 



2 comments:

  1. dekat sephora..rsnye semua dah ade jenama first aid beauty

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.